- Traditional support for kidney health
- Historical favorite for liver health
- A trusted herb used for centuries from South America to China
- Supports kidney health
- Maintains optimal liver health
- Manages calcium levels in the urine
Chanca Piedra has been in use throughout South America, India and China for centuries. Although different species grow and are used in different regions of the world, only Phyllanthus niruri is known to contain the active phytonutrients believed to be responsible for the herb’s unique benefits. This herb was used historically to support kidney health, liver health and more!
A mineral for healthy bones and teeth.