- Features whole leaf form of the Drumstick tree
- Potent phytonutrients deliver antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Supports the body’s defenses against oxidative stress and cell damage
- You may find you have more energy
- Problems with low mood may improve
- You may find that your high blood pressure is lowered
- You may get relief if you have a stomach ulcer
- It may help if you have problems with digestion
Moringa Oleifera has been around for hundreds of years and many people claim it maintains good health and helps in their recovery from illness. It is the sort of plant that thrives on neglect. A fast growing plant that is happy in dry sandy regions and will not die if it experiences mild drought conditions.
Moringa Oleifera is regarded as a superfood. The leaves are known to be packed with Vitamin A & C, Potassium, Calcium, Iron and Magnesium. And with something so full of the essentials that we need to stay healthy, it is no wonder lots of people are singing its praise.
Prolonged stress can exhaust the body’s natural defences leaving it susceptible to health problems.
An essential nutrient for the body, Vitamin A helps to keep the body fighting fit.
A mineral that regulates fluids and also controls the electrical activity of the heart and other muscles.
A mineral for healthy bones and teeth.
A mineral that is a component of haemoglobin, which helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body.