- Promotes nitric oxide production
- Maintains healthy blood circulation
- Promotes energy production
- Supports an ongoing active, high energy life.
What is Swanson L-Citrulline Malate Complex?
To most of us, staying active is more than just a lifestyle choice, it’s a way of life. But as we grow older, our body’s ability to rehabilitate after exercise can wane. It’s at that point when healthcare professionals recommend that we supplement our body’s natural amino acids to get a jump start.
Swanson L-Citrulline Malate Complex is one such supplement. Whilst Citrulline is considered a non-essential nutrient because our bodies synthesize it internally, it doesn’t preclude itself from additional supplementation.
If you have any concerns about your cardiovascular health or exercise frequently and strenuously then modern research suggests that L-citrulline Malate can help to boost your energy levels and even protect you against certain forms of heart diseases.
An invaluable amino-acid which is held in high esteem for its health and fitness benefits, Citrulline is naturally sourced from the rind of watermelons. Of course, no-one wants to eat those, not even top athletes, so the alternate solution is to find an appropriate dietary source.
Swanson L-Citrulline Malate Complex is that solution. By promoting nitrous oxide in the body, it helps to improve circulatory, health and energy cells.
What is Swanson L-Citrulline Malate Complex used for?
- After your digestive system metabolizes citrulline malate into citrulline, enzymes in your liver cells convert it into another amino acid called arginine, which in turn converts into nitrous oxide.
- Nitrous oxide is a vasodilator (it expands the blood vessels, relieving high blood pressure). This can help protect you from cardiovascular problems as well as improving blood flow to your vital organs when in recovery.
- Research suggests that supplementing this process can drastically improve your health
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of Swanson L-Citrulline Malate Complex with little more than a simple and effective capsule formula.
With research strongly suggesting that Citrulline malate might be beneficial in maintaining muscle strength, the question remains, do you really want to risk muscle breakdown over time? By supplementing with Citrulline Malate we can protect our skeletal muscle from breakdown when they’re contaminated by bacterial toxins.
And not just that, but from muscle fatigue too, recent studies have shown that the presence of this vital amino acid can actually stimulate the kidneys and liver to rid the body of fatigue-inducing toxins.