- Promotes balance and comfort throughout the menstrual cycle and the menopausal transition
- Red clover is a natural source of isoflavones
- Supports female emotional well-being
What is Red Clover Blossom?
Red Clover Blossom is a well-known adaptogen, this known by herbalists as a supplement that acts in a way that will support the body’s adaptability.The Red Clover plant produces flowers, which contain isoflavones, these are eostrogen-like in their properties. This by-product of Red Clover is believed to have a relaxing quality and has been widely reported to have a positive supportive impact upon the healthy female body in particular.Red Clover Blossom capsules are now valued as a natural and health maintaining dietary supplement for supporting emotional wellbeing and supplementing mature women.
What is Red Clover Blossom used for?
- The Menopause: Red Clover Blossom is a complimentary therapy that has become a popular support for women in the maintenance of their health and wellbeing.
- Women’s Health: Red Clover Blossom may promote all-over health and support during a time when the body is adapting significantly to major hormone changes. As a natural source of phytoestrogens, and an effective adaptogen therapy, Red Clover Blossom has the potential to support the female body’s natural balance.
- Skin Health: Red Clover Blossom may support skin health by providing supplementary nutrition for this delicate area of the body.
- Insomnia and Headaches: Red Clover Blossom has properties, which may support the neurological system by providing a natural support for head health and sleep maintenance.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Swanson Red Clover Blossom?
Red Clover blossom is now available from Swanson in easy to swallow capsules that will fit right in to your daily routine.
Swanson Red Clover Blossom capsules contain 430mg of active ingredient to compliment a healthy diet. Suggested daily dose of Red Clover Blossom is 2 capsules per day.
Red Clover Blossom Special Precautions!
Red Clover Blossom capsules contain Gelatine, making it unsuitable for vegetarians. Other ingredients may include microcrystalline cellulose (plant fibre), magnesium stearate and silica.
Natural therapies carry a risk of contraindications when combined with various treatments and conditions. Therefore, it is essential that you check with your Doctor before begin taking any new or complimentary health supplements.
Who are Swanson and why should I choose this brand?
Swanson Premium Brand has over 40 years experience in the health industry and a company ethos that focuses on ‘bringing wellness to the world’. Health supplements and products made by Swanson are all subjected to vigorous potency and purity regulations, and Swanson are proud to use the most advanced technology available in their production techniques. Swanson has a commitment to bringing you the best products made from the finest ingredients, making their supplements some of the best value on sale today.