What are Swanson Soy Isoflavones?
The Soy isoflavones Genistein and Daidzein are compounds found in a wide range of foods but most prominently in Soybeans. Polyphenolic compounds that are capable of mimicking the effects of the hormone oestrogen on the body. They are considered to be a fantastic way of protecting your cardiovascular system and reducing levels of harmful lipoproteins.
- A healthy and safe supply of potent soy nutrition
- Standardised to 2% isoflavone content
- 750 mg of soy germ complex
- Promotes cardiovascular maintenance as well as strong and healthy bones
With over 1700 papers and studies having been commissioned into the effects of Soy Isoflavones on the body, there is increasing evidence that these phytoestrogens have positive impacts on our health.
Swanson Soy Isoflavones have been selectively extracted from Soy to attain maximum efficacy. Standardised to two percent isoflavone content, they are an easy way to get an ongoing and healthy supply of natural soy nutrition daily.
What are Swanson Soy Isoflavones used for?
Because the chemical structure of isoflavones are very similar to our own oestrogen, they can interact with our body in unique ways.
- Should there be an excess of oestrogen in the body, Isoflavones can work by competing for the same receptor sites. This can lower your body’s natural production and decrease the health risks associated with excess estrogen.
- Similarly, at times when oestrogen levels are low, they can also increase the oestrogen activity. For example, when the body is experiencing menopause, the natural levels of the hormone drop. Isoflavones are capable of compensating for this by binding to the same receptor, easing menopause symptoms.
Swanson Soy Isoflavones represent a very real way to not only support that hormone balance in women but also to balance other areas of our physiology too.
- Studies have shown that by supplementing your diet with Soy Isoflavones, you can help to combat age related bone deterioration such as osteoporosis.
- Soy Isoflavones may also benefit anyone suffering from cardiovascular problems. Research has suggested that Isoflavones may act as vasodilators. In other words, they may be able to expand the blood vessels, easing such conditions as hypertension.
- There is also strong evidence to suggest that Isoflavones may help lower your body’s cholesterol levels – making them a fantastic way to avoid fatty buildups in the arteries
Whichever way you look at it, Swanson Soy Isoflavones are an ideal way to get these vital phytoestrogens into your diet in an easy to take capsule.
What is the recommended dosage of Swanson Soy Isoflavones?
To be used as a dietary supplement. Take one capsule between three and four times daily.
If you are already on other medication, pregnant or nursing or suffer from any pre-existing conditions which you believe may contradict this supplement then ALWAYS seek advice from your doctor or health practitioner before taking.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not take if the outer seal is broken or damaged upon purchase.
Swanson Health Products
Swanson Health Products
A fatty substance produced naturally by the liver and is also found in meat and dairy foods.