- Boosts joint health, movement and physical function
- Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Supports musculoskeletal health
What is Swanson Turmeric?
Turmeric is a regular feature on many kitchen spice racks for what it gives to curry, mustard and other pickles that feature yellow or orange colours as well as heaps of flavour. Turmeric is a plant cultivated in parts of Indonesia, India and China for its root. The root is dried and ground into a powder which contains the yellow-coloured curcurmin, the key active component and an orange colour volatile oil.
Leading a healthy lifestyle includes what you eat, Turmeric as well as being a flavouring ingredient has also had an equally long history of use by herbalists who recognised the benefits this spice also has on health. Turmeric has an antioxidant effect similar to the vitamins C and E, may help to reduce inflammation and maintains healthy digestion.
Whether you like or dislike curries or mustard, Swanson, a US manufacturer and supplier of dietary and herbal supplements which have been rigorously tested for purity and potency, brings you the benefits of Turmeric into a convenient capsule.
What is Swanson Turmeric used for?
A natural supplement of Turmeric could help support the body to work at its optimum by helping to maintain its natural defenses and ensure it receives the nutrients it needs from food by keeping the digestive system working healthily.
Why should you choose Swanson Turmeric?
- A natural tonic for the digestive system: By increasing the production of bile in the stomach, Turmeric supports efficient digestion.
- Containing the powerful antioxidant curcuminoids, Turmeric supports the immune system and can fight of free-radicals.
- May help to reduce inflammation: Turmeric works to help inhibit the release of anti-inflammatory agents.
Swanson Health Products
Swanson Health Products includes a wide variety of supplements to support good health, weight management and beauty.