- Excellent cardiovascular aid
- Helps maintain healthy levels of ATP in the heart
- Mixes with water or your favourite foods and drinks
- Vital for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production
- Enhances cellular energy production and physical performance
A unique type of sugar made naturally in the body from glucose, ribose plays important roles in the production of RNA and DNA, as well as ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the primary energy source for every cell in the body. Ribose is great for promoting cardiovascular health and overall energy levels. In fact, cardiologists recommend ribose along with CoQ10 and L-Carnitine as a triad of bioenergetic nutrients to promote total heart health.