- Promotes nervous system, immune and cardiovascular health
- Supports neurotransmitter production for a positive mood
- Protects against stress-induced nutrient depletion
What is Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability?
There are several different types of Vitamin B your body requires to get the best from your most precious energy source, food. Eight essential ones in fact and Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability delivers all of them (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12).
But vitamin B is crucial for turning our food into energy so why would we want a lower dosage?
There are problems associated with overloading on vitamin B. For some it can be too much for their bodies to handle and the results can be unpleasant. Stomach pain and even niacin overload, causing peptic ulcers, are unfortunate side effects.
Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability presents the solution to this problem. It is a lower dosage/higher bioavailable version of the vitamin B complex which means that your body still gets all the essential vitamins it needs but in a format that won’t cause pain or discomfort.
What is Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability used for?
Each of the eight B vitamins work individually to deliver different but equally important services to your body.
- B1 Thiamine – Helps make new cellsAnti-stress, boosts immune system and breaks down carbohydrates.
- B2 Riboflavin – Antioxidantpromotes red blood cell production.
- B3 Niacin – Boosts LDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- B5 Pantothenic acid – Produces testosterone and breaks down fats & Carbs.
- B6 Pyridoxine – Breaks down dangerous amino acids and helps regulate mood.
- B7 Biotin – The beauty vitamin, helps with nails & hair and controls blood glucose levels.
- B9 Folate – Helps with memory loss & depression.
- B12 Cobalamin – Produces red blood cells & helps iron to work.
Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability is very definitely the ultimate B vitamin package. Innovative and effective, can you afford to do without it.
What is the recommended dosage of Swanson Ultra Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability?
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with water.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fibre), cellulose (vegetable capsule), may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
Swanson Health Products
Swanson Health Products
Biotin is part of the Vitamin B complex and is essential for the breakdown of fats and sustaining metabolic functions.