- Derived from the bark of the French maritime pine tree
- 100 mg per capsule of potent free radical protection*
- Features procyanidins, catechins, taxifolins and a wide spectrum of phenolic acids
What is Swanson Ultra Pycnogenol?
Found exclusively in the unspoilt forest of Les Landes de Gascogne in south west France, the bark of the Pinus pinaster pine tree has created a name for itself. Trademarked in the US as Pycnogenol(R) this remarkable extract contains substances which have been found to benefit health.
Pycnogenol(R) contains procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids, which have four important benefits to health:
- An antioxidant: Pycnogenol could protect the body against free radicals.
- An Anti-inflammatory: Pycnogenol helps to reduce inflammation.
- Generates collagen and hyaluronic acid: Pycnogeno promotes healthy skin.
- Stimulates the production of endothelial nitric acid: Pycnogeno works to dilate blood vessels.
Swanson, a US supplier of high quality, nutritional health supplements with over 40 years of invested experience brings you a range of health products, regulated with the highest standards of quality, purity and potency. Each Swanson Pycnogenol capsule contains 100mg of the trademarked active ingredient Pycnogenol(R). This trademarked source guarantees quality and has a patented extraction process and a manufacturing facility which is GMP(1) compliant.
What is Swanson Ultra Pycnogenol used for?
This natural extract from the trees is used a powerful antioxidant and taken as a dietary supplement. Swanson Pycnogenol capsules deliver a potent 100mg of free radical protection in a convenient daily capsule.
Why should you choose Swanson Ultra Pycnogenol?
- Supports skin, joint and blood vessel structure: Pycnogenol is a source of free radical protection to protect collagen structures.
- Promotes circulation and a healthy cardiovascular system: Pycnogenol helps to reduce stickiness of the platelets and reducing the risk of clots.
- Maintains joint flexibility: Pycnogenol has been shown in studies to promote mobility, flexibility and reduce inflammation.
- Skin health for the inside and outside: Pycnogenol reduces wrinkles by rebuilding elasticity, stimulates collagen production and blood flow to the skin helping with healing and rehydration.
- Protects the eyes and vision: Pycnogenol antioxidant qualities could enhance protection of retinal lipids from oxidation by 60%
Natural support from the bark of the French maritime pine tree One daily Swanson Pynogenol capsule delivers an ultra-potent 100 mg antioxidant.